Monday, July 18, 2011

Bedtime is my favorite!


In an ideal world I would stay home with Esther.
I would work on her terrible eating habits.
I would take her on morning walks.
And roll around on the floor all day!

But thats not how things work and thankfully I have the best job ever!



One of my favorite times with Esther is bedtime. 
And not because I want her to go to bed.
well sometimes that is true.

But really because I just love being with her!

First we do dinner!



Then we jump in the tub!


She LOVES the bath tub!


Princess


Lotion time!


Jammies!


Someone's getting sleepy!


" OK Mama now you can change the sheets."


Finally bottle time!


Brushing teeth.


Reading books.


Nighty Night!


Such a sweet little thing! Her first smiles.


















1 comment:

  1. Esther is a darling as I am sure her loving Momma is too. I felt prompted to send you a private message. The pic of our granddaughter 14 years ago with the potato has a story. Our daughter was 15 when we learned she was expecting a baby, oh the tears that were shed by many as well as joy in anticipation of such an amazing gift from God. Sin brings blessings that are not realized until the repentance process takes place. Our daughter was 16 when her daughter was born. They lived with us for 2 1/2 years as she started got her GED and started college when her baby was 6 mths old. She married the father when the baby was 3. There were many lessons learned by all of us and we continue to pray for all of them. Samantha starts high school tomorrow, we pray that she will make wise choices. She is a wonderful young woman with loving parents and siblings now. This is not the end of the story of course.......
    I felt prompted by your comment of 'being humbled by God'. He loves us, we are His children and He wants the best for us, even more than we want for our children. Hopefully we learn to love Him and follow His teachings! Take care, choose wisely in all things. Valerie

    ReplyDelete