Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mama's Baby!

Esther Rose is 8 months old!
She will be 9 months next Sunday! 


She has such a joyful spirit! 

When I come to pick her up in the afternoons her whole entire face lights up.
My heart just over flows. I love being loved by her. 
I love that she loves me the most!
Just being honest ;)


But my goodness! She is her own person! 



If she doesn't want a toy she doesn't just ignore it and grab another one she throws it across the room!



And she NEVER stops moving! 

Not even while sleeping


Sweet Girl refused to give up the thumb! 
Sometimes just to really make things interesting she would use the paci and her thumb


But lets be honest she's so cute when she sucks her thumb.


All her friends are crawling around havin' a grand ol' time.
Not Esther Rose! 


She tried it and thinks its to much work. 
She prefers I just get the toy for her.


Just today she has decided she would like to army crawl, but only to toys she REALLY wants.
If it's to far she's not interested. 


Have a complained about her eating habits yet? 
Oh no? Well let me sum it up. She hates food! 


She really hates!

She currently eats greek yogurt mixed with fruit, homemade bread, and oatmeal.
Thats it.




I could make this list longer, but I 'm getting bored. 



Isn't she the best!!










No comments:

Post a Comment