Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's almost Easter.

Usually Easter would just mean a ham lunch, some candy, a few goodies, and a church service.

This Easter is a little different.

I have always been a sinner. ( Who isn't!) 


But this year I'm so obviously a sinner.

This year I have a sweet little baby and no ring on my ring finger.


This Easter I actually feel His salvation.


Because Jesus endured the cross I get to be a mom to the sweetest little girl.
I get to be a college student.

Esther and I have a happy life together.

Jesus had no real reason to save me. I never once gave Him a good reason to.
He just loved me that much.


I was going to upload a picture of Esther in her Easter leggings, but I can't find my camera cord. 

3 comments:

  1. Jess--I just love your heart! Love little Esther, too! She has the best mommy in the world! You're a great teacher, even for us mommies that have been doing it a (little) while longer than you. Yes, you are indeed a teacher and a lover of wisdom. Proud of you and thanking God with you for ALL His abundant faithfulness! -- Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica--I came across your blog, and I can so relate!!! I think I live close by to you, and I would love to chat with you sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet Julie! We deff love you guys to!! ESP sweet soft spoken Vivi!

    Hi Sara Cate! I am so sorry but I do not recognize your name! I would love to talk.

    ReplyDelete